LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (LASUTH), IKEJA.
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja one of the foremost tertiary health institutions in Nigeria is requesting applications from suitably qualified Caterers to manage its catering facility (Gbagada Annex).
• Planning food and beverage menus
• Coordinating food preparation
• Prompt service of food to patients in the wards
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
• Certification in Hospitality or Culinary Management.
Experience and skills requirements:
• Must have work experience as a reputable Catering outfit
• Good understanding of food hygiene
• Hands-on experience with catering menus especially for the sick
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good customer service
• Evidence of good financial standing.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application, CV and relevant credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital,
No.1-5, Oba Akinjobi way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Application closes on Wednesday, 20th January, 2021.
K.F. Gbajumo (Mr.)
Director, Hospital Administration & Human Resource
For: Chief Medical Director